Life Enrichment Memory Care Services
Our Life Enrichment Memory Care program offers all-inclusive care, ensuring that our memory care residents receive the support they need for one all-inclusive monthly fee. Resident Care Partners assist residents with activities of daily living 24 hours a day, seven days a week. No matter how much attention is needed, one all-inclusive monthly fee takes care of all covered services. Additional costs include guest meals, specialty services, or optional expenses such as telephone or cable.
Our staffing ratio is based on the Alzheimer’s Association recommendations for a special care residence, and our entire staff is trained in the habilitation approach to Alzheimer’s and dementia care, joining residents within their reality for more successful interactions. Compassionate personal care assistance promotes quality of life with dignity and respect.
Memory care services include:
- Personal care, including assistance with bathing, grooming, dressing, eating, toileting, and ambulation
- Three nutritious meals each day, with all-day options and alternative menus
- Assistance with daily routines provided by Resident Care Partners, 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Medication management and reminders
- Health monitoring by our licensed Community Nurse
- Emergency response system
- Escort to medical appointments if family is unavailable
- Housekeeping and local transportation
- Personal laundry service
- Days planned around each resident’s internal clock, with activities presented at times best for each resident
- Pet therapy, intergenerational programs and one-on-one activities
Learn how our all-inclusive memory care helps families reconnect. Contact us today.