Memory Care Respite Stays at Kimball Farms
A respite stay is a short stay that can make a world of difference. Our memory care respite stay guests enjoy all the services and amenities available to our residents in an understanding environment designed specifically for those living with Alzheimer’s or other dementias. Family and caregivers can enjoy a much-deserved vacation or break, confident that their loved one is receiving the attention and care they need. Respite stays can range from a few weeks to a month or even longer.
A respite stay in our Life Enrichment Memory Care program includes:
- A safe, friendly place to stay
- Secure Life Enrichment Memory Care neighborhood
- High-quality, 24-hour personal care and supervision
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Three delicious daily meals plus snacks
- Specialized activities tailored to meet personal needs
- Compassionate personal care assistance joining guests in their reality
Kimball Farms respite stays are available at PineHill Assisted Living on our Walker Street campus for both traditional assisted living and memory care, or at Kimball Farms Nursing Care Center on Sunset Avenue for skilled nursing care.
Contact us to learn more about a short-term respite stay in our certified memory care neighborhood at Kimball Farms in Lenox, Massachusetts.