Engage with Kimball Farms
At Kimball Farms, we pride ourselves on keeping our residents engaged –physically, mentally and socially, in order to promote overall wellness. We wanted to share some of our favorite resources with you to help you stay active and in good spirits. As we find more activities we love, we’ll keep updating this page!
Engage Your Mind
We encourage you to explore these virtual activities, hosted by local organizations, as they will help engage your mind and provide relaxing entertainment.
- Norman Rockwell Tea and Talk
- Get Nose to Nose with the Baby Animals of Hancock Shaker Village
- Berkshire Paint & Sip At Home
- CanyonRanch personal wellness, fitness, meditation, nutrition, and more resources
Engage Your Body
Staying active means different things to people with different abilities. These exercise and healthy eating resources from the National Institute on Aging provide activities, motivation, tips, and benefits.
Engage Your Relationships
Even with social distancing, our residents find their relationships with loved ones are thriving! Thanks to some technology and a bit of creativity. From Zoom chats, Skype or Facetime, to drive-by well wishes, and window visits, there are still plenty of ways to increase communication during this time.
- Getting started with Zoom
- Become a pen pal with a Kimball Farms resident! Email us for more information.
Immerse yourself in the best life has to offer at Kimball Farms. The sooner you move, the sooner you’ll be able to take advantage of the wide range of programs we offer. According to my LifeSite, moving at a younger age has many benefits that residents at Kimball Farms enjoy every day.
Benefits of Moving Now:
· Take advantage of various programs and activities
· Build meaningful relationships with new neighbors
· Focus more on overall health & wellness
· Reduce anxiety associated with home maintenance
· Enjoy a smoother transition & move to a community you feel comfortable in
· Ability to make your own decisions regarding a move and future healthcare plan
Always remember, we’re here for you when you’re ready for us.
Call 800-283-0061 to join our waitlist or learn more! We hope you and your loved ones stay healthy and engaged.