Click for a complete listing of Berkshire Healthcare’s current job openings and to apply online.
[For career opportunities with Kimball Farms, enter either Kimball Farms or Lenox in the keyword search box.]
We offer competitive wages and an attractive benefits package, including:
• Low-cost, high-quality health and dental insurance
• Generous time-off program
• Competitive wages
• Career advancement opportunities
• Nonprofit, patient-centered work environment
• Flexible work schedules
• 403(b) retirement plan
• No-cost life and accidental death insurance
• Flexible spending accounts
Training and Development
Our people are our greatest asset and we are proud to support continuing education at all levels:
• Stepping Stones (for licensed nurses): 100% of tuition, books, and uniforms—up front—for LPN, RN, and BSN studies
• Educational Assistance: To expand any career horizons
• CNA training classes
How to Apply
We have several simple ways to apply:
Click on job postings to view and apply for positions.
Or send your resume and a cover letter to:
The Central Block
75 North Street, Suite 210
P.O. Box 2489
Pittsfield, MA 01201
For questions and more information, call Paula O’Hagerty, Employment and Recruitment Administrator, at 413-496-6840, or by email at [email protected].
To volunteer at PineHill Assisted Living, call our Activities Director at 413-637-7000.