Assisted Living Respite Stays
A respite stay can be just what the doctor ordered when transitioning between care settings or while caregivers are away. Stay for a few weeks, a month, or even longer following a hospital stay or when family caregivers are on vacation.
A respite visit includes all the services and amenities available to our residents:
- A safe, friendly place to stay
- High-quality, 24-hour personal care and supervision
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Three delicious daily meals plus snacks
- Participation in our engaging calendar of activities
Kimball Farms respite stays are available at PineHill Assisted Living on our Walker Street campus for both traditional assisted living and memory care, or at Kimball Farms Nursing Care Center on Sunset Avenue for skilled nursing care.
Contact us to learn more about a short-term respite stay at Kimball Farms in Lenox, Massachusetts.